1. CAP: Chambray Denim Cap – www.sportsgirl.com.au – $19.95
2. JEANS: Super Skinny Low Ripped Jeans – www.hm.com/au – $59.95
3. POWDER: Brilliant Strobe Light Powder –www.mecca.com.au/hourglass – $57.00
4. SKINCARE: WRINKLE FILLER – www.freeze-frame.com.au – $89.00
5. SNEAKERS: Authentic Pro Vans – www.vans.com – $60.00
6. PARKA: Liana Denim Parka – www.forevernew.com.au – $99.99
7. T-SHIRT: Glamping Slogan Tee – www.sportsgirl.com.au – $39.95
8. EYE SHADOW: Radium Eyeshadow – www.mecca.com.au/urban-decay – $31.00
9. SUNGLASSES: Epokhe Anteka Black – www.denimandcloth.com.au – $190.00
You too can achieve that celeb denim on denim look! It’s super easy and can be simply paired with heels to take this look from day-time casual to night-time glam! The trick is to try to keep the denims in the same colour family – that way the outfit will have a sense of harmony to it.
Check out some of the celebs who rock this look!!
Now don’t forget – it is also very easy to get the denim on denim look completely wrong. It’s all about keeping it simple – don’t try to add too many frills to this look as it’s all about keeping it effortless looking.
Check out a major Hollywood Red Carpet outfit FAIL – by Katy Perry & Riff Raff, Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake.