Spider lashes are all the rage right now! It’s all about clumping those lashes together, spacing them out and ensuring you get those babies looking super long (spider-leg long!).
This sort of look can be worn as a demure daytime natural look with a nude lippy – letting the lashes take the spotlight. Or you could also rock this look during the evening with a contoured face & a bold lip!
Here are a few tips on making sure you get ‘the look’:
- Be sure to use tweezers to clump those lashes together – this will help you space the your lashes out without having to use too much product.
- Pick a style & stick to it: if your going for evenly spaced lashes then be sure to style the lashes very precisely and do the same with the bottom lashes.
- And if you’re going for that messy look, simply wiggle the brush upwards and out to get that effortless wild lash look!
- Minimal makeup is key to this look – the less eye shadows & liner you use on the eyes, the more that the lashes will stand out!
- Lastly, the brows are just as key as the lashes themselves: using a clear brow gel, brush the hairs upwards to make your eyes appear even more open & awake looking.
It’s actually super easy to achieve spider lashes & stay on trend thanks to freezeframe INSTANT LASH XTREME. The synthetic fibres within its formula really assist in giving you that length – and it is absolutely buildable!
To learn how to create spider lashes on yourself using freezeframe INSTANT LASH XTREME – check out the beauty tutorial below by celebrity makeup artist Rae Morris. Enjoy! And we would love to see your results at home – so feel free to take some pictures and tag us on Instagram @freezeframebeauty